Update: My Current WoW Progress and Gold Situation
Previously I made a blog post about My Current Situation back in April this year, and boy have I come a long way. Funny thing though is that my main character’s gear has hardly changed at all!
- Unholyshield – Level 85 Warrior – Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing
- Sinshroud – Level 85 Shaman – Inscription and Enchanting
- Duskshroud – Level 85 Death Knight – Herbalism and Alchemy
- Lightshroud – Level 85 Paladin – Mining and Engineering
- Shadeshroud – Level 85 Priest – Leatherworking and Alchemy
- Moonshroud – Level 70 Druid – Tailoring and want Enchanting
- Unholypower – Level 70 Mage (second account)
- Volksworgen – Level 66 Rogue
- Unholyfury – Level 60 Rogue (second account)
- Shieldshroud – Level 55 Warrior
- Some other bank characters that you don’t need to know ^.^
Currently I’ve passed the gold cap and am sitting on 1 Million 109 Thousand liquid Gold and approximately a net value of 1 Million 360 Thousand gold overall.
My L70 Mage, L70 Druid and L60 Rogue are all twinks, so I tend to keep them at that level. I may decide to level the druid since I’m getting really addicted to instant flight form. I plan to level the L66 Rogue to L85 when I have time, and possibly delete the L55 warrior to level a Warlock to 85 too.
That’s it for now, more updates coming soon though.